10.12.09

Slight sense of panic

15 days to go before Christmas and here's a list of things I still need to do:

- Buy the Christmas present for the hubby
- Finish Christmas shopping (6/7 more to go methinks)
- Wrap all Christmas gifts (so far I've wrapped and tagged only ONE)
- Buy a Christmas tree (hopefully my father can help babysit while I go get a tree. fake one will do!)
- Borrow Christmas ornaments from my father-in-law (love how this doesn't hurt my budget at all)
- Clean the baby/computer/hobby room
- Clean the refrigerator
- Rearrange the pantry. Again.
- Mop the kitchen floor
- Clean the bathrooms
- Do the laundry. As in finish folding ALL laundry and put them away ASAP! Maybe I should set laundry days. Mondays, Wednesdays/Thursdays and Saturdays should be good for now.

I just needed to get that all written down so my head isn't as crowded.

EAT EAT EAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment