- I've finally emailed our photographer about the correct wedding photo #s so they can get cracking on our wedding album. It's been more than a year now...
- Thanks to Wedgienet.net, our wedding Thank You postcards have finished the draft stage! We really <3>
- Printing stage. Doing my homework right now to see the most cost effective route to go. Then I'll have to...
- Fix the mailing list and perhaps use mail merge for the old labels we bought for the wedding. Geez, more than a year and I'm still working on wedding stuff. Haha.
- I'll have to send the hubby to buy stamps. Or ze bebe and I can do it when we buy groceries. Whichever comes first.
As always, I'll be working on the laundry tomorrow. Pretty much this whole week, seeing as it'll be a stormy one. I don't want to venture out in the rain because other than not having an umbrella, California drivers are just crazy and stupid.
I shall hopefully (crosses fingers) get cracking on fixing up the extra room. Initially, I had planned on putting the computer table in the middle of one wall to get a fresh perspective but now that I'm getting excited with all the baby stuff I'm thinking of making it ze baby's playroom. Ugh. Decisions, decisions. Bottom line is: I NEED TO CLEAN!!!
It's really late and I should be in bed so night-night.