26.4.10

Adrenaline Rush

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it... LITERALLY!!!

My mind is going about 200 mph and I here I am trying to think of an appropriate title but there's too many words or too little and I just cannot concentrate and I have to just come out and say it....

I WON!!! I won, I won, I won!!!

For the first time in my life I won something big - well, it's a big deal to me anyway. Especially now when I've incurred a lot more expenses under the miscellaneous section of our budget due to a bad habit of keeping my phone in my back pocket but that's another story.

I won! (picture me jumping in the air with arms held victoriously high)

Something good actually happened because of Facebook :D Okay. The beginning.

Two friends of mine recently got married and my family and I were invited. Their photographers posted sneak peaks of the wedding photos on their FB accounts and blogs and I checked them out. One of the photographers, Jeremy Chou, had a contest wherein he would randomly raffle off (redundant enough) a free portrait session to those who would leave a comment on his status and become a fan of his work. No sweat! I signed up and commented right away feeling good about the whole thing. What did I have to lose? He was a trusted photographer since my good friends chose him to cover their wedding. He had excellent photos which I admire and coveted. It was easy. So... You already know this but... I won! :D

I was sleepy when I lay in bed before I checked my phone. Now I have no idea how I'm going to sleep. I even woke Randy up just to tell him that I won). Haha. No matter. I won! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment