13.7.10

Oops.

It's been a while since I've updated this blog - much less thought of it's existence! Spring/summer has always been a busy time but moreso this year. No, wait, last year might have been busier since I was just about ready to pop then. Whatever, it's still been busy. From ensuring that most of the party details of my baby's first birthday party was covered to packing for the CFC Conference in Houston to now searching for a home to live in (again) and packing everything after I get boxes from friends and family... Well, you get the picture.

Some highlights of the time gone by:
  • Someone gave me his calling card for the recording industry
  • My baby's first birthday
  • Throwing my first party (a success!)
  • My baby can walk (and she does so carrying around a little red Elmo bag)
  • Moving to I don't know where yet but it's bound to be exciting
  • Attempting to finish leftovers
I shall call it a night before the clock striketh 12!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! You're back to blogging. I always check this, like, more than 5x a day. Hehe. Post about Ginny's 1st bornday party. Can't wait to see the photos and read all about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. I commented using my LJ user ID but it didn't show. :( Anyway,

    YAY!!! You're back to blogging!!! I missed you. I check this like, more than 5x a day. :) Post about Ginny's 1st bornday party. Can't wait to see the photos and read all about it. :)

    Cheers,
    Yam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I agree with Yam! Pictures of the berday party, pleeeeease! :)

    ReplyDelete